Municipal court is held every Wednesday at the Beard-Shanks Law Enforcement Center. 201 N. Pine Street.
Trials and Hearings
Wednesdays 10:30 am & 2:00 pm
Wednesdays at 1:15 pm
Municipal Court Prosecutor’s Diversion Policies
The Prosecutor for the City of Pittsburg has established diversion policies, as required by law, for qualified offenders. Diversion is a privilege, not a right, and may be offered to or denied from an applicant for any reason permitted by law. Certain offenses and persons are not eligible for diversion.
Please contact the Municipal Court at (620) 231-9880 to discuss whether your case is eligible for diversion.
- Judge Frederick R. Smith
- John G. Mazurek – City Prosecutor
- Christina Lucas – Municipal Court Administrator
- Abby Adamson – Municipal Court Clerk
- Melissa Glor – Municipal Court Clerk
- Carol Young – Prosecution Clerk
- Tresa Miller – Probation Officer