So we hear you are ready to take on the Zombies and their friends…great!!! Check out the registration info below if you dare!
All entry fees are non-refundable.
|Early Bird: October 1st – October 13th||$15||$25|
|Regular Rate: October 14th – 22nd||$20||$30|
|Late Registration: October 23rd – 28th||$25||$35|
*Shirts and sizes not guaranteed after October 6th*
How To Register
- Online Registration IS NOW CLOSED!
- Call PPRD at 620-231-8310 to register by phone with a debit/credit card.
- Visit the PPRD offices at 710 W. 9th, Monday- Friday between 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. to register in person.
- Mail your completed registration form and payment to: PPRD, P.O. Box 688, Pittsburg, KS 66762.
Registration is closed online and closed at Midnight on Sunday, October 22nd.
Race packets will be available for pick up on Friday, October 27th from Noon to 5:00pm at Lincoln Center, 710 W. 9th Street, Pittsburg, KS.
Packet pick up will also be available the day of the event at the pre-registered table at Kelly Concession in the Don Gutteridge Sports Complex.
What Do You Get
- Zombie Survival 5K Race Pack
- 3 “Life” Flags
- Unique Finisher Medal
- Live Entertainment
- Tons of friends that are just as crazy as you are
Waves will start every 10-15 minutes on race day. You will be asked which wave time you would like to enter when you register. Each runner should check in at the registration/check-in location 30 minutes prior to their wave start time and the start line 10 minutes prior their wave start time. Runners will check-in one final time prior to beginning the race of survival for their lives.
Parks & Recreation
710 W. 9th St.
Pittsburg, KS 66762
Phone: (620) 231-8310 Fax: (620) 230-5636
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Inclement Weather Hotline