This Active Transportation Advisory Board has seven members, each serving a four-year term. Four of the appointees to the Board shall be residents of the City with one (1) member representing each quadrant divided by the intersection of 4th Street and Broadway.
The three (3) additional appointees shall reside within Crawford County with:
- one (1) appointee from the healthcare industry
- one (1) appointee being a disability advocate
- one (1) appointee being a member of a non-profit organization promoting healthy lifestyles in the Pittsburg area
Preference may be given to any applicant residing in the City of Pittsburg. Appointees are drawn from diverse segments of the public and shall be selected for their wisdom, broad perspective, and ability to assist in planning and development of active transportation.
Meeting Time and Location
First Tuesday of each month
City Hall Conference Room
201 W. 4th St.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
*To obtain agendas and/or minutes for meetings that took place in 2015 or earlier, please contact the City Clerk.
Membership Period: January 1, 2017, to December 31, 2020
- Debra L. Anthony, filling an unexpired term
- (Position Open – Disability Community Representative)
- Dick Horton, second term
Membership Period: January 1, 2019, to December 31, 2022
- (Position Open – NE Quadrant Representative)
- Darrell Pulliam, first term
- Deborah Ball McGeorge, second term
- John Robb, first term